Saturday 12 November 2011

Anthropologie window display designs

During our tutorial session today jotting down our interests and strength,
a thought has occurred. I stated my five strengths as image making, photoshop, vibrancy, paper engineering and concept ideas. and I came up with an area that I can apply and stretch my strengths to!
Window display design.
Joshua recommended to look at Anthropologie's cork window display that politically brings up the issue of corks being disappeared. and while I look at Anthropologie's designs they are notably distinctive among other window displays in terms of scale, use of material and artistic feature.
Here are some interesting ones that I find are beautifully handled. I personally like the ones made with corks of its sculptural aspect. (although I think the first one in the picture overpowers the garment.)


No comments:

Post a Comment